Here is an answer to those who claim I never take people pictures:
Outdoor Fun Links:
- John feeding dolphins and at Meteor Crater
- Ushma and I in Monterey
- The family in Yosemite
- My nephew ,
Bartel , getting acquainted with both
theory and experiment.
Here he is doing his version of
the Continental , and here practicising his innocent face.
This is a more
characteristic look, rampaging with
favourite spoon in hand. Now, at age three, he is beginning to
resemble the cartoon character
Calvin in both looks and
- Tenure baby!
- Physics Soccer Team, Spring 2006
- I went to Lowell Observatory for Spring break, where even old Percy told me to stay
- Steve and I admiring our new computing cluster,
courtesy of the Sloan Foundation and hosted by the nice folks at ATS.
- The Magic Castle gives me free stuff and a chance
to wear the suit.
- My wife, Yoko and son, Burton ,
who occasionally moves me to poetry . Observation of his ongoing growth
can be found at the family Flickr page.
Burton has been joined by his brother Auden, who shares some childhood personality
traits with his grandmother.
- And if you don't like how you look in pictures, you can
just South Park it.
- Yosemite - one of the most beautiful places I know
Grand Canyon - my favourite big hole in the ground, although
- Meteor Crater was nice too.
Mt Zion and
Bryce Canyon were truly spectacular.
Gauley River in West Virginia is one of the longest
whitewater stretches in